We’ve launched the website for #GamesUR, the first European Games User Research Conference, and are now looking for submissions.
The conference is a one-day knowledge-sharing and networking event for professionals, novices and students interested in playtesting, video game user research, and the study of player psychology. It will be in London, on July 17th 2015.
We are looking for submissions on topics such as:
- Games User Research Methods
- Analytics, Telemetry and Data Collection
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Best Practices and Lessons Learnt
- Case Studies
- Playtest Lab Setup and Research Tools
- Careers in Games User Research
- And more…
If you are interested in submitting a talk, workshop or anything else, please let us know via the website.