In the book Building User Research Teams, I described a number of templates that new user research teams should create, and a process for continually improving them.
I’ve created some starter templates, which can be adapted for your own use.
The templates include:
– The Research Project Tracker
– A Research Study Checklist
– Kick Off Meeting Template
– Study Plan and Discussion Guide Template
– Consent Form
– Visitor Information
– Observer Information
– Note Taking Template
– User Research Report Template
All the templates are free to download and adapt them for your own use. They also include some information on how to use them, but much more on this is covered in the book.